Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MAY DAYS.


I'm a little late but yeah, IT'S MAY. Basically for me, it's the month when things either start happening & gets exciting, or when things are left unfinished. Sadly, summer is about to end for some of us, and i'm not going to let that happen without a pretty kick ass summer experience. My plan? Get back on the road. Time must not be wasted with the rate it's going right now. All i'm saying is i just wanna spend this month with good company, chill tunes, and a whole lot of adventure. So by the end of the month, my goal is to have collected photos/videos which are similar to these since i promised myself i'd document summer 2012. Although i've already started with a few videos, i would still love some photos and some hard material to actually keep. Anyway i guess that's it for now. I'll keep things updated with this little plan of mine when things start getting into motion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment